oes Your Cat Need a Good Groom? Are you struggling to get the matts and knots out of your cat’s coat?
I have been working with cats for the last 12 years, my experience of cat grooming is from the understanding of cats and what they do and don’t like.
Why choose mobile cat grooming?
- We will come to you to groom your cat
- No need to worry about getting the cat into a cat basket
- Less stress for the cat, when it can stay in its famillar surroundings
- Cats will only be clipped in extreme circumstances
- We provide our mobile cat grooming service to Cardiff, Penarth, Sully, Barry, Llantrisant, Cowbridge, Bridgend, Sully, Dinas powys, Talbot Green & The Vale of Glamorgan/Surrounding Areas in South Wales.
What a regular groom involves?
Your cat will be groomed so all knots, matts and dead hair is removed and nails will be cut.
Cat grooming is for long haired cats. Your cat will be de-matted where possible by hand and only clipped when absolutely necessary on an animal welfare basis to remove matts which can not be done manually.
A Cat’s Coat
Regular brushing is important to avoid knots and matts.
Cats have a layer of dense, soft fur beneath the coarser out hairs of their coat and this coat needs to be maintained regularly to minimise the possibility of matting.
Throughout any aspect of grooming the tolerance level of the cat varies. I’m continually aware of the stress factor, making every effort to minimise trauma and distress.